Benestar (a subsidiary of Zurich Financial Group) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.4 million employees in 2,000 organisations covering every industry sector. We’ve been the industry leader for 30 years and with the exciting launch of our new Benestar brand (formerly known as Davidson Trahaire Corpsych) we continue to demonstrate our innovation and leadership within the industry. We’re a proud partner with Beyond Blue and are actively involved with to White Ribbon, Pride in Diversity and Diversity Australia.
We have a fantastic new opportunity to join our team of experts. As a Senior Consultant within the Organisational Advisory service line, you will be part of boutique national team delivering organisational and "manager" advisory and change services to the employees of top tier national and international organisations across both the public and private sector. This is senior consulting role, where no day is the same leveraging both your clinical psychology and organisational psychology skills. You'll work with incredible peers and a broader team of specialist contractors to deliver a varied range of existing programs of work.
We are seeking an experienced consultant to work with the team and continue to grow the division. The role within OAS involves:
- Service delivery
- Customer management
- New product development
- Internal collaboration with Clinical and Account Managers
- Project management
- Scoping new opportunities and writing proposals
Primarily, the OAS team exists to work closely with organisations, coaching and supporting their leaders to manage risks and build safer, healthier workplaces. Responsibilities include:
- Telephone and face to face coaching and support for senior managers
- Leading major customer projects, including scoping, implementation, delivery, ongoing management and reporting
- Management and delivery of prevention and case management programs such as psychological well-checks, supervision, workplace support referrals and mediation.
- Group facilitation and workshop presentation
- Management of Benestar projects such as White Ribbon Accreditation
- New product development
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with other teams in areas of training, assessment and coaching
What we need:
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate a strong understanding of sound clinical practice and its application within larger organisations. You’ll be an engaging and inspiring consultant and facilitator who is excited by refreshing, redesigning and tailoring our existing programs to specific customer needs and in line with future brand direction and strategy. You will have experience and knowledge in workshop facilitation, mediation and consulting and be passionate about mental health and wellbeing in the workplace. The successful applicant will also be adaptable, proactive, engaging, resilient, and completely comfortable dealing with all levels of a workforce (from workers to executives). In particular you will demonstrate:
- Being an AHPRA registered Psychologist or AASW member Social Worker with the equivalent of 5 years’ plus industry experience in a similar type of role;
- Strong experience in business advisory/consulting, group facilitation and organisational psychology;
- Sound clinical experience and knowledge of mental health issues, including depression and anxiety;
- Strong theoretical and practical understanding of people’s behaviour within an organisational context (for example resilience; fatigue; conflict; leadership, domestic and family violence, diversity, difficult conversations, performance management and assisting leaders to navigate through challenging organisational situations);
- Experience working effectively with teams and managers in a consulting capacity.
- Able to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders’ expectations.
- Driven to meet deadlines and achieve agreed key performance measure;
- Outstanding academic credentials in line with your professional track record;
- Experience writing tenders, proposals, and sales presentations will be well regarded.
What's in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to work existing large corporate customers and their employees to embed a unique range of pre-designed programs with the investment and support to take this high growth business area in to the next chapter. All whilst working with an incredible team of peers who are dedicated to the psychological well-being of others.
A fantastic range of employee benefits are on offer including service anniversary leave, professional development support, service recognition, employee wellness benefits, paid parental leave, birthday gifts, purchase of additional annual leave, discounted health and free travel insurance and many more. More importantly you will be contributing to the delivery of mental health and related services in a sector which has a critical impact on the health, wellbeing and welfare of others.
Please apply quickly with a cover letter and resume. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
*To be eligible to apply you must hold existing Australian work rights.
For other advertised roles and to find out more please visit: http://www.benestar.com/careers.aspx to network and be part of a skilled and committed national team of professionals.
Benestar is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.