Join us for a Free Parenting Webinar on 15th May
Claim your free place on our next webinar: Thriving as a Family with Children: Toddler to Teen (15 May, 1.00pm - 2.00pm (AEST))
Register for Webinar
Many parents talk about "surviving" parenthood - especially when their children are at the "terrible two's" or "terrible teens" stages! However, it doesn't have to be that way.
May 15th is International Day of Families and we’ve partnered with Win Win Parenting founder and parenting expert Dr Rosina McAlpine to bring you a free and exclusive webinar to help families thrive - rather than just survive!
Thriving as a Family with Children: Toddler to Teen
Date: Wednesday, May 15
Time: 1.00pm - 2.00pm (AEST)
A link to watch the replay of the webinar will be sent to everyone who registers. Places are limited so register today to secure your place.
In this webinar you will learn
- The common issues facing parents today.
- The physiological changes in children's brains.
- Why growing up brings challenging behaviours and emotional outbursts.
- How your parenting approach influences your child.
- Strategies for thriving as a family - from toddler to teen.
- Q&A session with Dr Rosina.