Benestar Group (a subsidiary of Cover-more Group ) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support the employees of over 2000 organisations in sectors which include banking and telecommunications; government departments, sporting teams, national retailers and FMCG - both domestically and internationally and within remote locations.
We have some newly created opportunities in Sydney within our customer wellbeing support team where you will be at the critical point of providing delivery to our diverse client base. You will be the first point of contact with employee wellbeing services via telephone to deliver an end to end solution.
We can offer you the opportunity to fast forward your career and develop your counselling skills across a variety of corporate and government clients and work within a supportive and collaborative team environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to engage with extensive high profile national and international clients across the public and private sectors
- Opportunities to work with a team of experienced and supportive mental health professionals
- Competitive remuneration and long term career path within the organisation
- Flexible work arrangements and rostering available between 7:30am and 7:30pm Monday to Friday[JG1] to allow you meet your study your personal commitments
- Regular internal peer support and structured training to further your career in counselling and the health and wellbeing sector
- Work from our CBD based offices in Market Street with close proximity to Town Hall Station
- Access to internal professional development and wellbeing programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellbeing allowance, Service leave recognition and much more!
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Are a Counselling or Psychology graduate
- Have demonstrated skills and passion for short term counselling and psychological first aid
- Have experience in telephone counselling or counselling through digital channel
- Are a team player and committed to support and work alongside a team of experienced Wellbeing Support Officers
- Are seeking to make a meaningful contribution to the wellbeing of our clients
- Have excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Feel comfortable with technology including Phone, email and computer systems
If you wish to find out more or have a general enquiry about a role or Benestar you can contact email@example.com
BENESTAR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.