Benestar (a subsidiary of Zurich Financial Services Australia Ltd) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.4 million employees in 2,000 organisations covering every industry sector.
We have fantastic new opportunities to join the NSW Trauma team as a Clinician working both on site, responding to customer critical incident requests or high risk client needs. The role will require a component of on call. Options to be engaged as a contractor across a range of working hours is also a possibility.
What we need:
Ideal candidates will be experienced Psychologists or Social Workers who are passionate about continuing the journey to be the best clinician you can be, working within a supportive and collaborative team.
Being part of a leading global organisation means having the opportunity to respond to high profile, interesting and sensitive cases and truly make a difference while working with passionate and likeminded psychologists.
We’d love to talk to you if you:
- are a registered psychologist or social worker with at least five years' practicing experience in critical incident or trauma
- have demonstrated skills in short term interventions and psychological first aid
- are experienced in supporting individuals, teams and organisations following critical incidents
- are proficient in conducting assessments and report writing
- have excellent time management skills
- have a demonstrated ability to provide high quality services
- are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives
- can be available to work at least 4 days per week, preferably 5
- are willing to be available for after hours on call
As a contractor you must possess or be willing to obtain an A.C.N business registration (this is a requirement of our service agreement terms with contractors).
What’s in it for you?
- Training and accreditation in our clinical service models
- ongoing professional development and supervision
- varied work and diverse client groups
- continually expanding and developing new skills and experience,
- working closely with a fantastic team of peers, supervision provided and options to grow additional skills in the medium term across Benestar’s s evolving service lines
- for our permanent employees a wide range of employee benefits including professional development support, travel insurance, wellness allowance, service anniversary leave, birthday gifts, novated lease options and many more.
*Please only apply if you have right to work in Australia
Benestar is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.