Benestar (a subsidiary of Zurich Financial Services Australia Ltd) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.4 million employees in 2,000 organisations covering every industry sector.
We’ve been the industry leader for 30 years and with the exciting launch of our new Benestar brand we continue to demonstrate our innovation and leadership within the industry. We’re a proud partner with Beyond Blue and are actively involved with to White Ribbon, Pride in Diversity and Diversity Australia.
What we need:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our team, working in a fast paced, professional environment. The role provides coordination support for the delivery of Organisational Advisory Services (OAS) and Health teams; including scheduling of clinicians from around Australia to deliver services.
This role will suit you if you:
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Are well organised and can manage multiple deadlines, maintaining detail under pressure
- Have intermediate IT skills including MS Office particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have well developed communication skills and can work with internal and external stakeholders
- Have a flexible nature and work well in a team, supporting several people
- Can align day-to-day activities with juggling multiple priorities
- Enjoy working in an industry where your passion for the wellbeing and helping others is shared by all of those around you
The role is responsible for:
- Providing support to customers efficiently, knowledgably and promptly, meeting the regular and ad-hoc requests' needs
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers within company guidelines
- Adhering to SLA’s and regulatory obligations
- Ensuring that all confidential information is handled in accordance with Company protocols and procedures
- Ensuring all contact and interaction is of the highest standard (written/phone/face to face). Communicate clearly and appropriately to all stakeholders
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Are an Administrator with two or more years’ experience
- Are available on a full time basis 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Are able to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting processes/deadlines
- Exceptional Customer Service & communication Skills
- Have sound problem solving skills
- Are able to work as part of a team and independently with little guidance
- Have sound computer literacy (full Microsoft suite)
- Have demonstrated skills in customer / client facing roles
- Have strong planning and organisational skills
- Are seeking to make a meaningful contribution to the wellbeing of our client’s employees
What’s in it for you?
A fantastic range of employee benefits are on offer including service anniversary leave, training and development support, service recognition, employee wellness benefits, paid parental leave, birthday gifts, purchase of additional annual leave, discounted health and free travel insurance and many more. More importantly you’ll be contributing to the delivery of mental health and related services in a sector which has a critical impact on the health, wellbeing and welfare of others.
Benestar is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.
Ideally, we would be looking at an immediate start for the right person, so if this role sounds like the next role for you, please hit apply and send in your resume and cover letter. We will be reviewing applications as they are received.
To apply, please attach a resume and cover letter using the link:
*Please note applicants must have full working rights in Australia.
For other advertised roles and to find out more please visit:
https://benestar.com/careers to network and be part of a skilled and committed national team of professionals.