We are looking for a commercially astute and experienced Clinical Manager/Leader with capability leading a team of dedicated clinicians who have a passion for wellbeing and making a difference.
Benestar Group (a subsidiary of Cover-More and Zurich Financial Services Australia) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.5 million employees across 43 countries covering every industry sector.
We are looking for a commercially astute and capable leader with strong track record in delivering effective clinical programs to join our growing team. We offer our clients a variety of targeted health and wellbeing programs; including employee assistance and clinical support, manager/leader assistance and support; psychological assessment services as well as organisational advisory consultancy and development.
In this role you will join a growing, motivated and passionate team of subject matter experts to partner with our wide range of customers across multiple industry sectors to help drive organisational change and implement wellbeing initiatives. You would be given a lot of autonomy and opportunity to develop and grow our offerings and your team, and be excited by driving innovation, continuous improvement and business growth.
We would love to talk to you, if you:
- Are an AHPRA registered psychologist or AASW member Social Worker.
- Have a strong, demonstrated track record leading a clinical team including and full clinical and operational leadership accountability.
- Are experienced in providing short term interventions across a range of presenting issues.
- Are experienced in supporting individuals, teams, and organisations following critical incidents.
- Possess high level organisational, prioritisation and time management skills.
- Are hands on yet strategic in your clinical and leadership skills and enjoy nurturing a strong culture of excellence and continuous improvement;
- Are evidenced based in your approach to inform and develop new program ideas and partnership proposals and are comfortable presenting and introducing concepts both internally and externally;
- Lead from the front on change initiatives; are supportive of technical advancements and bring ideas to the leadership team around innovation and alternate ways of thinking;
- Are committed to coaching and supporting your team and the wider business in meeting productivity and billable targets and providing high quality services in line with service level agreements;
What’s in it for you?
- Drive effective organisation change and wellbeing initiatives across multiple industry sectors
- Partner with our wide range pf partners and affiliates to offer best in class programs
- engage in a range of diverse and rewarding work and career growth;
- competitive remuneration;
- flexible work arrangements;
- access to internal professional development and wellbeing programs;
- paid parental leave
- health and wellbeing allowance, birthday/service leave recognition and much more!
*To be eligible to apply you must hold existing Australian work rights.
BENESTAR GROUP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence