Benestar Group (a subsidiary of Zurich Insurance) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.5 million employees across 43 countries covering every industry sector.
We have some fantastic new opportunities to join our growing Tasmanian team delivering a broad range of employee well being services, initially with a focus on face to face counselling support The role is diverse, varied, and can be delivering EAP Counselling, attending on site to offer trauma support, mediations and training delivery. We can offer you the opportunity to diversify your clinical experience across a variety of corporate and government clients and work within a supportive and collaborative team environment in an organisation where you can grow your long term career.
What we offer:
- A diverse and very varied role working across all industries and client types.
- Flexible hours to suit your preferences (for example you could be on call only for trauma work, day times, week days and weekends).
- Competitive salary packages and highly competitive rates for on call and after hours work
- Working with an incredible team of peers.
- Opportunities to work with the the employees of high profile national and international organisations across the public and private sectors.
- For our employees, in addition:
- Professional development and supervision.
- Access to competitive employee benefits, rewards and salary packages.
- Paid parental leave, extra leave purchase program, free travel insurance, health and well-being allowance, birthday/service leave recognition and many more!
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Are an AHPRA registered Psychologist with at least three years' counselling experience
- Or, an AASW member Social Worker with at least three years' counselling experience
- Are a mediator who is registered with IAMA
- Experience, interest and desire to facilitate group training
- Have demonstrated skills in short term counselling and psychological first aid
- Have knowledge and experience in managing mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and anger issues
- Have experience in face to face or telephone counselling
- Are a team player and committed to support and work alongside with a team of experienced clinicians
- Are seeking to make a meaningful contribution to the wellbeing of our clients
- Have excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Feel comfortable with IT case management technology (training will be provided)
- Please note; as a Benestar contractor, you must have a Pty Ltd Co or Trust in place/(ACN number).
BENESTAR GROUP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.