Benestar (a subsidiary of Zurich Financial Services Australia Ltd) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.4 million employees in 2,000 organisations covering every industry sector.
We have opportunities in Sydney within our digital clinical team at the leading edge of delivery to our diverse client base. You will provide employee wellbeing services via telephone, video and online counselling. We can offer you the opportunity to diversify your clinician experience across a variety of corporate and government clients and work within a supportive and collaborative team environment in an organisation where you can grow your long term career.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to engage with extensive high profile national and international clients across the public and private sectors
- Opportunities to take part in a wide range of other services such as face to face counselling, managing critical incident, onsite counselling services and Manager Assist
- Opportunities to work with a team of experienced and supportive mental health professionals
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible work arrangements and rostering between 7:30am and 7:30pm Monday to Friday
- Regular internal peer supervision and external supervision to support your CPD
- Work from our CBD based offices in Market Street with close proximity to Town Hall Station (2 min walk)
- Access to internal professional development and wellbeing programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellbeing allowance, Service leave recognition and much more!
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Are a registered Psychologist, Social Worker or Counsellor with relevant work experience
- Have demonstrated skills in short term counselling and psychological first aid
- Have knowledge and experience in managing mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and anger issues
- Have experience in telephone counselling or counselling through digital channels (e.g. livechat, online messages) - desirable
- Are a team player and committed to support and work alongside with a team of experienced clinicians
- Are seeking to make a meaningful contribution to the wellbeing of our clients
- Have excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Feel comfortable with technology including digital modalities
BENESTAR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.