Benestar (a subsidiary of Zurich Financial Services Australia Ltd) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.4 million employees in 2,000 organisations covering every industry sector.
We have some fantastic new opportunities to join our growing team in Sydney CBD delivering a broad range of employee well being services, initially with a focus on face to face counselling support. We can offer you the opportunity to diversify your clinical experience across a variety of corporate and government clients and work within a supportive and collaborative team environment in an organisation where you can grow your long term career.
What we offer:
- Opportunities to engage with extensive high profile national and international clients across the public and private sectors
- Opportunities to take part in a wide range of other services such as face to face counselling, managing critical incident, onsite counselling services and Manager Assist
- Opportunities to work with a team of experienced and supportive mental health professionals
- Regular internal peer supervision and external supervision to support your CPD
- Access to internal professional development and wellbeing programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellbeing allowance, Service leave recognition and much more!
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Are a registered Psychologist, Social Worker or Counsellor with at least three years' post registration experience
- Have demonstrated skills in short term counselling and psychological first aid
- Have knowledge and experience in managing mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and anger issues
- Have experience in face to face or telephone counselling
- Are a team player and committed to support and work alongside with a team of experienced clinicians
- Are seeking to make a meaningful contribution to the wellbeing of our clients
- Have excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Feel comfortable with IT case management technology (training will be provided)
BENESTAR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.