Benestar (a subsidiary of Zurich Financial Group) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.4 million employees in 2,000 organisations covering every industry sector. We’ve been the industry leader for 30 years and with the exciting launch of our new Benestar brand (formerly known as Davidson Trahaire Corpsych) we continue to demonstrate our innovation and leadership within the industry. We’re a proud partner with Beyond Blue and are actively involved with to White Ribbon, Pride in Diversity and Diversity Australia.
What we need:
We have newly created opportunities to work from our fantastic offices in Sydney Market and Castlereagh Street. Ideal candidates will be experienced Clinicians who are passionate about providing face to face counselling and telephone support and continuing the journey to be the best health professional they can be, working within a supportive and collaborative team.
We would love to talk to you if you:
- are an experienced and registered psychologist with at least five years' experience,
- an AHPRA registered Psychologist or AASW member Social Worker with the equivalent of 5 years’ plus industry experience in a similar type of role;
- have demonstrated skills in short term counselling and psychological first aid;
- have excellent time management skills;
- have a demonstrated ability to provide high quality services;
- are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives; and,
- as a contractor you must possess or willing to obtain an A.C.N business registration (this is a requirement of our service agreement terms with contractors).
What’s in it for you?
These are unique opportunities to work with our extensive high profile national and international organisations across the public and private sector, all whilst working with an incredible team of peers who are dedicated to the psychological well-being of others.
Please apply quickly with a cover letter and resume. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. *To be eligible to apply you must hold existing Australian work rights.
For other advertised roles and to find out more please visit:
http://www.benestar.com/careers.aspx to network and be part of a skilled and committed national team of professionals.
BENESTAR is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.