Benestar Group (a subsidiary of Cover-More and Zurich Financial Services Australia) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.5 million employees across 43 countries covering every industry sector.
We have an opportunity in our Sydney head office for a payment processing administrator to support the processing and any issues relating to payments to contractors.
We would love to talk to you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Experience in finance related administration, for example accounts payable or payroll administration within a larger corporate organisation. (the role will leverage a similar skill set but is not purely a finance focussed role)
- Proven skills in working with unfamiliar IT systems and databases and be quick to learn, advanced skills in Excel, the MS suite of products and potentially a payroll system would be advantageous but not essential.
- Some experience of a payment processing system such as SAP or similar within a larger corporate.
- Adherence to business and financial processes and protocols, relating to IT system training, on boarding and payment of contractors and associates.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, confidently and proactively keeping internal stakeholders (clinical resources, finance, accounts payable, people leaders) informed throughout.
- Be team oriented; resilient; responsive to changing business needs and requirements requirements.
- Confidential, constructive, solutions focussed, reliable and passionate about contributing your skills and expertise in delivering psychological and support services to others.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work within the health and wellbeing sector
- Work from our CBD based offices in Market Street with close proximity to Town Hall Station (2 min walk)
- Opportunities to source resources for our high profile national and international clients across the public and private sectors
- Engage in a range of diverse and rewarding work and career growth
- Access to internal professional development and wellbeing programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health and Wellbeing allowance, Birthday/Service leave recognition and much more
To apply; please send a resume with a short cover note or letter highilghting why you are motivated to apply as well as indicating your preference for working hours/days.
*please only apply if you have right to work in Australia.
BENESTAR GROUP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.