Benestar Group (a subsidiary of Cover-More Group) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.5 million employees across 43 countries covering every industry sector.
Reporting to the Head of Products and Partnerships and overseeing a Marketing Co-ordinator, this role is responsible for leading brand communication planning and execution, embedding the Benestar Group brand refresh, being the brand custodian and developing innovative marketing campaigns, with a focus on digital and social channels.
Specific skills and experience required would include:
- You must be an experienced marketing generalist that can utilise a broad range of channels and platforms including digital campaigns, social media (linked in) and online content to promote both the company brand and services.
- Experience in promoting and building a brand through content development for external , customers but also promote our EVP internally through a range of channels.
- Experience managing and working with third party providers such as videographers, designers, content developers and writers.
- You will be required to produce monthly customer newsletters across multiple industry sectors, content for our website and portal, manage the creation & content of our annual customer wellbeing calendar, write regular linked in posts and assist in the creation of customer collateral such as brochures, posters, fact sheets and other promotional collateral
- Experience in using Drupal CMS, Vision6 and GoTo webinars would be ideal.
- Being highly articulate with a flair for strategic communications and a willingness to present and be able to “sell” a concept to business stakeholders.
- Networking and relationship management skills internally with key business stakeholders and externally with marketing vendors; an openness to others’ ideas but without losing sight of the objectives, deliverables and timeframes required for success.
- Being a self-starter who enjoys staying ahead of the trends, embracing technical innovation adopting new ideas whilst tailoring them to the environment and culture of the organisation.
- Superior project and time management skills, great attention to detail, supported by knowledge and demonstrated use of a reputable project methodology.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant marketing related discipline and experience working within a health-related industry would be advantageous, but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll engage business wide, cross functionally, across all products and service lines.
- An opportunity to take a new, fresh, young brand and be creative across all marketing content in a meaningful and rewarding sector.
- A competitive base salary and remuneration package.
- Flexible work arrangements and supporting work place tools such as laptop, telephone and the like.
- Access to internal professional development, leadership development and a range of wellbeing programs.
- Paid parental leave, service recognition, leave purchase program, health and well being allowance, birthday and service leave recognition and many more!
*To be eligible to apply you must hold existing Australian work rights.
BENESTAR GROUP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.