Benestar Group (a subsidiary of Zurich Financial Services Australia Ltd) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.4 million employees in 2,000 organisations covering every industry sector.
Your core focus will be to apply your outstanding B2B relationship management skills to retain and grow revenue from existing clients and identify opportunities for new clients within your portfolio. You will have a flair for building effective and internal networks to identify strategic opportunities and deliver effective solutions to our varied customer needs. The ability to deliver effective presentations and negotiate effective commercial outcomes as well as promote our incredible service offerings in the health and wellness sector is essential.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work within the health and wellbeing sector
- Opportunities to source resources for our high profile national and international clients across the public and private sectors
- Engage in a range of diverse and rewarding work and career growth
- Access to internal professional development and wellbeing programs
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellbeing allowance, Birthday/Service leave recognition and much more!
- Work from our CBD based offices in Market Street with close proximity to Town Hall Station
What will role will be:
- Manage a portfolio of customers which involves the implementation of customer focused initiatives and new services through strong customer communication and liaison with internal stakeholders such as marketing teams, finance, billings team and clinical peers
- Contribute to tender responses and client enquiries
- Optimise customer opportunities by introducing new services and canvassing feedback on service improvements that can be applied;
- Review data capture relating to customer invoicing and collaborate to assist with improvements to customer reporting and customer invoicing
- Ensure adherence to privacy, service level agreement s and industry regulatory obligations
- Participate in customer feedback forums on the design and delivery of new services and protocols
- Bringing solution focused ideas to the customers and to Benestar to innovate, go above and beyond customer expectations
- Being highly responsive to complaints or investigations that may arise, providing timely and specific feedback as well as managing expectations with your customers and suggesting ways of mitigating risks to service delivery objectives.
You will apply your outstanding relationship management skills to retain and grow revenue from existing clients and identify opportunities for new clients. You will have gained your B2B Relationship Manager skills in a corporate, consulting or public sector environment where you have managed your own portfolio of clients and you can demonstrate effective contract negotiation, account management and strategic selling expertise. Experience within the healthcare or associated industries and a passion for employee health and wellbeing will be highly regarded
*Please only apply if you have the right to work in Australia
Please apply with a cover letter and resume highlighting your relevant experience and interest in this role. An immediate start is on offer for the successful candidate.
For other advertised roles and to find out more, please visit:
http://www.benestar.com/careers.aspx to network and be part of a skilled and committed national team of professionals, https://www.linkedin.com/company/benestar-group/ #benestarcareers
Benestar is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms