Benestar Group (a subsidiary of Cover-More Group and Zurich Financial Services Australia) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.5 million employees across 43 countries covering every industry sector.
This is a newly created opportunity that will suit a career minded, business focussed, commercial expert, experienced in scoping, developing and embedding the commercial strategies and supporting frameworks critical to sustainable and viable business growth. Reporting to the CEO and as a member of the Benestar Group senior leadership team, you will be commercially astute, a networker and relationship builder, a dedicated leader, tenacious and persistent and comfortable and inspired by working in a fast-paced meaningful sector.
Specifically, we would love to talk to you if you:
- Have developed and implemented commercial strategies to support organisational goals and objectives.
- Are a proven Commercial Manager or Director with experience gained within an organisation that delivers professional large-scale enterprise wide services such as consulting or technology vendor or similar.
- Are resourceful in your operating style, yet methodical and detailed in your business planning, developing detailed short and long term operating forecasts, linking operational expense to current and future contractual obligations.
- Will lead from the front when scoping customer requirements and linking this to performance excellence.
- Are evidenced based in your approach to inform and develop new commercial frameworks and are comfortable presenting and introducing concepts internally and to external stakeholders across the Group.
- Are open and flexible to change; embrace technical advancements and will bring ideas to the leadership team around innovation and alternate ways of thinking.
- Are experienced in planning revenue targets, existing and forecasting and have some experience of working closely with sales and relationship management functions to deliver to those targets.
- Have outstanding business acumen as well as relevant post graduate academic credentials in a relevant business, financial or related discipline.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll engage business wide, cross functionally, across all products and service lines as well as at the most senior levels across both Benestar and Cover-More Australia.
- A competitive base salary and remuneration package with longer term career prospects Group wide, within Australia or internationally.
- Flexible work arrangements and supporting work place tools such as lap top, telephone and the like.
- Access to internal professional development, leadership development and a range of wellbeing programs.
- Paid parental leave, service recognition, leave purchase program, health and well being allowance, birthday and service leave recognition and many more!
*To be eligible to apply you must hold existing Australian work rights.
BENESTAR GROUP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.