Benestar is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.4 million employees in 2,000 organisations covering every industry sector.
We’ve been the industry leader for 30 years and with the exciting launch of our new Benestar brand we continue to demonstrate our innovation and leadership within the industry. We’re a proud partner with Beyond Blue and are actively involved with to White Ribbon, Pride in Diversity and Diversity Australia.
What we need:
We have some excellent opportunities to join our VIC team in Geelong. These are exciting new opportunities providing employee wellbeing services including face to face and telephone counselling, coaching, and delivery of a broad range of programs
Ideal candidates will be passionate about continuing the journey to be the best clinician you can be, working within a supportive and collaborative team.
Being part of a leading global organisation means having the opportunity to respond to high profile, interesting and sensitive cases and truly make a difference while working with passionate and likeminded psychologists.
We’d love to talk to you if you:
- Are a registered psychologist or social worker with at least five years' experience
- Have demonstrated skills in short term counselling and psychological first aid
- Have experience supporting individuals, teams and organisations following critical incidents (highly desirable)
- Are proficient in conducting assessments and report writing
- Have delivered group training and interested in a variety of work
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to provide high quality services
- Are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives
- Can be available to work full time hours as an employee although a variety of hours are on offer
To work as a contractor you must possess or be willing to obtain an A.C.N business registration (this is a requirement of our service agreement terms with contractors).
Please apply quickly as applications will be reviewed as they are received.
*To be eligible to apply you must hold existing Australian work rights.
Benestar is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.