Benestar is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.4 million employees in 2,000 organisations covering every industry sector.
We’re always on the lookout for experienced clinicians (psychologists, psychotherapists or counsellors) in New Zealand.
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the following requirements
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Membership of NZAC or a registered psychologist or registered psychotherapist
- At least six years’ counselling experience
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Regular professional supervision
- Able to respond to phone calls within four hours
- Intranet and email access
- Ability to provide support within five working days
- Professional style counselling rooms
- Ability to deal with a range of presenting issues
- Knowledge and experience of the brief therapy model and approach
- Are a New Zealand or Australian resident with the right to work in New Zealand
If you’re interested in becoming a Benestar affiliate partner in New Zealand please call +64 9538 0261 or email your enquiry to email@example.com.
To submit an application please complete the questionnaire and supply your resume here.