Benestar Group (a subsidiary of Cover-more Group ) is the leading provider of employee health and wellbeing services across the Asia Pacific. We support more than 2.5 million employees across 43 countries covering every industry sector.
We have a newly created opportunity for a bid & tender coordinator who is passionate about co-ordinating the production of high quality bid & tender responses and supporting the customer and business development functions. In this role you will be engaging with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organisation to coordinate, collate and review proposals as well as build a bid and tender library of resources and information to enhance and simplify the process across the organisation.
Ideally, you'll have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role with strong problem solving skills and bid & tender coordinator experience working on large, complex bids.
Specifically, the role will involve:
- Developing processes, content and collateral to streamline tender preparation and improve submission quality
- Liaising with key stakeholders to forecast, timeline and prepare tender opportunities.
- Develop and understand customer requirements and key win themes.
- Reviewing completed tenders to ensure quality, management of risk and compliance
- Monitor win/loss ratio of proposals.
- Coordinate contract reviews, variations and extensions.
- Maintain the contract, pricing and reporting register.
- Help qualify tender opportunities through a go/no-go selection process with the key stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance to tender administration processes.
- Implement and apply continuous improvement to the tender process.
- Provide reports and analytics as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience coordinating bids and tenders within larger organisations
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and problem solve issues as they arise, proactively finding solutions.
- Ability to self-manage workloads and be accountable for role responsibilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable collaborating with a diverse range of stakeholders, influencing at all levels, including senior leaders, to achieve timely business outcomes and manage expectations to meet business deadlines.
What's in it for you?
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the company’s growth and direction within the employee well-being services industry. The opportunity will also allow for the improvement of the current bid & tender process and will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to make the role their own.
A fantastic range of employee benefits are on offer including service anniversary leave, training and development support, service recognition, employee wellness benefits, paid parental leave, birthday gifts, purchase of additional annual leave, discounted health and free travel insurance and many more. More importantly you’ll be contributing to the delivery of mental health and related services in a sector which has a critical impact on the health, wellbeing and welfare of others.
*Please only apply if you have right to work in Australia
Please apply quickly with a cover letter and resume highlighting your relevant experience and interest in this role. An immediate start is on offer for the successful candidate.
For other advertised roles and to find out more please visit:
http://www.benestar.com/careers.aspx to network and be part of a skilled and committed national team of professionals, or https://www.linkedin.com/company/benestar-group/ #benestarcareers
Benestar is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms